My PredatorBifrost isn't working! stops loading and I can't do anything

Options
AutisticWarlock
AutisticWarlock Member Posts: 4 New User
edited January 28 in Acer Software

Every 3 months or so your goddam app (PredatorBifrost) stops loading and I can't do anything about it.
No matter if I reinstall the app it just doesn't load. It worked fine just yesterday, nothing has changed. It just decides to stop working every now and then. You Acer suck so bad you should pay ME to use your products!

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• AutisticWarlock
    Options

OK, I got a little heated and I can't remove my "question". I'm just a bit tired of the issue, Acer is good!

• AutisticWarlock
    Options

UPDATE: If your Predator Bifrost (v1.0.104.0) stops loading; uninstall it from apps AND press "windows + R" to open roaming and drag and drop the whole "PredatorBifrost" folder in the trash bin. After that you should download the app again from https://www.acer.com/us-en/support/product-support/APBF-IA770 if you got an Intel Arc A770. Or install it from the "ADATA UV350/32GB" USB drive you should have got in the box that the GPU came in. IF you have deleted the app, installed it again it can still work to enter roaming and trash the folder because it is actually the folder from the last install and it will instantly get replaced with the newly installed one automatically! Hope this helps and big thanks to: "Mineralman"!

Also: Acer can you PLEASE look into this and develop a new version of the app, it is a good app but currently it is incomplete!