Predator triton 17x- Predator Sense issue, Predator Senese seems to be bugging.

Maestro22
Maestro22 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 6 in Predator Laptops

I bought a new laptop Predator triton 17x. After 2 days my Predator Senese seems to be bugging. Visuals are gone and whenever I press the Mode button on top left for balance, preformance, turbo it does not change colors so I don't know which mode did it change it to, my keyboard also resets to default light display even tho I configured specific light pathern in my predator sense.

Any help what is the problem here ?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• KJN9000000
    KJN9000000 Member Posts: 398 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Have you updated the Software since you got it? if so try rolling back to the previous version of the app.

• cvos_21
    cvos_21 Member Posts: 8 New User

Hi there,

Try disabling 'fast start-up' from Advanced Power options in Control Panel (as per attached), then shut down your system and power it back on. See if that helps…

• ferrucciosacco
    ferrucciosacco Member Posts: 6 New User

i need help too my Predator Sense don't work more, I have unistalled and Installed again but i don't see more i cant open more. How i can do? Thank you.

• freeAppz
    freeAppz Member Posts: 4 New User

Same here after Windows 11 update to v24H2. Everything just stopped working in PredatorSense.

Fast Start is disabled, running latest bios version and latest official drivers from Acers Website except for Nvidia driver, thats the latest from nvidia website.