Actab1022 tablet takes a micro-SD card?

Options
BarneyN
BarneyN Member Posts: 4 New User
edited January 27 in Tablets

Curry's website says the 1022 takes a micro-SD card. Does it ? If so, it must be well hidden as I cannot find it !

Also, a link to a rudimentary user guide would be helpful (the Acer support site doesn't recognise my serial number).

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

That model is a special done only for Curry's, and they are supposed to handle all support for it, so we don't have access to anything on them. A search comes back with this from the owners manual:

Does yours have that slot?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,952 Trailblazer
    Options

Yes, the Acer Actab1022 tablet has a microSD card slot that allows you to expand the storage capacity of the device. You can insert a microSD card into the slot to store more apps, photos, videos, and other files. The maximum storage capacity of the tablet can be extended up to 512 GB with a microSD card.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• BarneyN
    Options

Where is the slot ? Is it hidden somewhere ? There is what looks like it could be a cover just to the right of the USB slot, but I can see no way of opening it, and it's too big for a micro-SD anyway.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

That model is a special done only for Curry's, and they are supposed to handle all support for it, so we don't have access to anything on them. A search comes back with this from the owners manual:

Does yours have that slot?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BarneyN
    Options

Thanks - I saw that cover but didn't want to try to force it open in case it wasn't what I was looking for. Now I see that it is. Thank you.