EX215-54-524A trying to install intel trubo boost technology on my device but no success

Options
Yeeeep
Yeeeep Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited January 30 in TravelMate and Extensa

Hello Mr. GAMING6698. Recently I am desperately trying to install intel trubo boost technology on my device but without success. I saw a post in which you had given a user the software that allowed them to download Intel Turbo Boost Technology. I downloaded the software from the link that you had provided to this person and I downloaded the software and I realized however that it is for windows 10 (it is not compatible with my device which has windows 11). Can you give me the software to download intel turbo boost technology for windows 11 please? Thank you and good day.

PS: don't worry that the PC might get too hot, I found a ventilation system suitable for my PC

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Go to this link to download, unzip and install the updated Intel turboboost driver for your model with Win11.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Options

If your Intel CPU supports turbo boost, Windows 11 should already have the boost software installed and enabled by default.

Jack E/NJ

• Yeeeep

Tinkerer

Options

No, because the CPU with Intel Turbo Boost active should reach 4.40 GHz instead it remains at 2.20 GHz (which is the base frequency). Furthermore, there is no option in the BIOS that allows me to activate it, which is why I asked for the Windows software 11 which made me download it

• JackE
    Options

Intel TurboBoost software is part of Win11 operating system, not part of Insyde BIOS firmware. So search Win11 start menu for the word 'turbo'. What appears near the top of the Win11 menu?

Jack E/NJ

• Yeeeep

Tinkerer

Options

nothing appears...

• JackE
    Options

Try the word "Intel".

Jack E/NJ

• Yeeeep

Tinkerer

Options

Nothing happens, are you sure my PC doesn't have any problems?

• JackE
    Options

1-What is full model number? For example, PH315-54?

2-Did you purchase laptop with factory-installed Win11?

3-Press WIN+R. Enter 'msinfo32'. Post screenshot of result if possible.

Jack E/NJ

• Yeeeep

Tinkerer

Options

The model is EX215-54-524A and yes Windows 11 was already installed when I bought the PC,
    these are the screens

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options

Go to this link to download, unzip and install the updated Intel turboboost driver for your model with Win11.

Jack E/NJ

• Yeeeep

Tinkerer

Options

THANK YOU, really thank you I installed it and at the end of the download I pressed end now I think it is already working so I really thank you very much. Soon I will open a new post in which I will ask how to install the control panel for the Intel graphics card (a basic thing that I don't know how to do), if you can help me there too I will be grateful

• JackE
    Options

> > how to install the control panel for the Intel graphics card > >

Try this link. to download, unzip and install the control panel utility for the Intel integrated GPU.

Jack E/NJ

• Yeeeep

Tinkerer

Options

after installing intel turbo boost on my pc my pc is slower when playing games, is it because I have to buy a ventilation system that doesn't make it overheat?

• JackE
    Options

No. Coolers shouldn't be needed. In fact, they can actually reduce airflow in some laptops that have down-flowing exhaust vents which oppose up-flowing coolers.

It's best to simply raise laptop about an inch above a hard surface to promote better airflow. Take care not to block any air intake or exhaust vents.

My laptop sits atop simple toaster oven wire grate. CPU/GPU temps are about 5° cooler.

Also, battery must be 100% charged and plugged in BEFORE starting heavy gaming loads for maximum game time. Both the battery and charger must sometimes work together to meet the power demands. During these times the battery is actually draining even though plugged in. Once the battery drains below about 50%, charging battery takes precedent over CPU/GPU power demands and throttling begins. Time to stop gaming and allow battery to charge back to 100% before starting gaming again.

Jack E/NJ

• Yeeeep

Tinkerer

Options

after installing intel turbo boost gta 5 it tells me that there is an error and I can't play, I can log in to roblox, but I can't even go to a game that doesn't load and the aoo doesn't respond it's like if the PC had become slower. What do I have to do?

• Yeeeep

Tinkerer

Options

also assassin creed 2 runs slower than before and before it didn't lag now yes or no it has an unstable 25 fps... the intel turbo boost didn't help me, or do I have to buy those fans?

• Yeeeep

Tinkerer

Options

I deactivated it but the PC is as before.. what should I do?

• JackE
    Options

What do you mean by "PC is as before"? Before you installed turboboost?

Jack E/NJ

• Yeeeep

Tinkerer

Options

yes yes yes

• JackE
    Options

If game graphics seem OK by turning off extra turbo power to CPU, it might mean more power is then available to the GPU for better graphics. If true, CPU turbo power should only be used for CPU-intensive apps, not GPU-intensive games.

Jack E/NJ