acer aspire z3-605 How to speed up PC startup using a bius

Options
Дима_Холод0000
Дима_Холод0000 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 23 in All-In-One PCs

ORIGINAL

Как через биус ускорить пк включение, версия биуса American Megatrends Inc. P11-A1, 08.03.2013.

материнская плата acer aspire z3-605

TRANSLATED

How to speed up PC startup using a bius, American Megatrends Inc. version of the bius. P11-A1, 03/08/2013.acer aspire z3-605 motherboard

[Translated using Google]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

A BIOS change will not speed up the system noticeably at all. You will get the best speed improvement by replacing the HDD with a SSD. Your system supports a 2.5" SATA SSD. I'd suggest getting an external case for it to use to clone the existing drive to the new drive before installing the new drive in replacement to the old one.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

A BIOS change will not speed up the system noticeably at all. You will get the best speed improvement by replacing the HDD with a SSD. Your system supports a 2.5" SATA SSD. I'd suggest getting an external case for it to use to clone the existing drive to the new drive before installing the new drive in replacement to the old one.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.