Acer Predator PHN16-71 Gaming Laptop, getting display issues on my predator sense app.

Options
kailash_tanniru
kailash_tanniru Member Posts: 5 New User
edited January 25 in Predator Laptops

I have recently brought Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 Gaming Laptop 13th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor (16 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home/NVIDIA ® GeForce RTX ¢ 4050) PHN16-71, (16") WUXGA Display. I am getting display issues on my predator sense app. Can you anyone please give a solution for it?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options

Press WIN+R. Enter 'msinfo32'. What Insyde BIOS version number is shown in right pane?

Jack E/NJ

• kailash_tanniru
    Options

INSYDE Corp.V1.13

• JackE
    Options

Go to this link. Click on Applications. Download & re-install PredatorSense update.

Jack E/NJ

• kailash_tanniru
    Options

Hi jack,

Problem is also for desktop applications that were downloaded. Visual studio code is also facing the same issue also same with whatsapp.

• kailash_tanniru
    Options

Is there anyway to resolve ? If so please suggest any solution.

• JackE
    Options

> > I have recently brought Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 > >Problem is also for desktop applications that were downloaded. Visual studio code is also facing the same issue also same with whatsapp.> >

Have these screen artifacts always been visible since you first acquired the machine?

Jack E/NJ

• kailash_tanniru
    Options

yes, I had bought this machine on jan 15th 2024.

• JackE
    Options

Search 'care center' in Windows start menu. Click Acer Care Center near top of menu. Click Recovery Management option for a factory reset.

Best factory reset option is to remove everything, clean the drive and re-install a fresh copy of Windows as it came from the factory.

It is also best to try to reset the machine temporarily disconnected from the Internet in order to block any errant updates that may be causing this screen artifact. Before reconnecting to the internet, first test to see if the artifacts are gone.

Jack E/NJ

• WispyWinters
    WispyWinters Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Did you ever fix this issue? I've got the same problem