Krypp
Krypp Member Posts: 4 New User
edited January 16 in Predator Monitors

my monitor stopped displaying and is flashing white, only have/use for Xbox

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Krypp

Is it done or anything I can do to fix it ?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer

Which XB1 model do you have? It should be something like XBxx1xx xxxxxx, and it's usually on the same sticker as the serial number. Have you tried to do a power reset? Disconnect everything including power then press and hold the power button for a minute. Reconnect everything and power it back up.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Krypp
    edited January 16

XB271H Abmiprzx..

Power reset didn’t work

• billsey

OK, did the power reset do anything? Do you see the splash screen when you first power up or does it go immediately into failure mode? What about BIOS or POST display when the computer is booting?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Krypp

power reset didn’t do anything, can’t access monitor settings or see anything on the monitor at all.. don’t have a pc only play on Xbox series s

• billsey

How old is the monitor? It does sound like a hardware issue so you might be able to open a ticket with Acer support, or go with one of their out of warranty repair options.