Issue with the Predator Orion 3000 would not wake up after getting into "Hibernation" or shutdown?

Options
sonic6666
sonic6666 Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi ACER comuunity,

I just bought the ACER Predator Orion 3000. Now I have a puzzling and frustrating issue: this new Deskop PC would not wake up after getting into "Hibernation" or after I shut it down.

When this happens, I had to press the power button to force it to have a cold shutdown, then even had to unplug the power cord, in order to get it to be able to re-start Windows 11 again.

I would appreciate it if any one could provide some tips on how to fix this if you expereienced similar issue before.

Many thanks!

Alec

Best Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to update the Win-11 OS updates and the PO3-6xx? desktops bios and install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant scan and make sure all the Intel drivers are up to date and the NVidia gpu driver is up to date. The hibernation problem is because your desktop is not up to date, so do all the above as it will fix your desktops hibernation and sleep mode issues.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• StevenGen
    edited January 15 Answer ✓
    Options

Follow this link Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and download this software scan from Intel, and then go to GeForce Experience software download and install this NVidia software and join NVidia support and then click on Drivers that will scan (Drivers is at the top left side) as it will download the appropriate RTX gpu driver for your PO3-xxx desktop. Now and after, as😀I hope you know how to trigger the windows update, as 99% of times it triggers itself, but you can do it manually also. Good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

OHello! Is the same problem occurring when updating drivers and bios?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sonic6666
    Options

No, I never attempted to update drivers or Bios.

It just would not start Windows 11 this morning after I pressed the power button to start up the computer from shutdown mode. Then I unplugged the power cord, and replugged it, then finally it started-up again.

Then this afternoon after I put the computer to Hibernation mode, it would not start Windows 11 for the 2nd time, only blank screen. I had to do the same thing: Long pressed the power button to force a reset, then unplugged the power cord, and re-plugged it back. It finally re-started Windows 11.

It is very strange and frustrating indeed.

• StevenGen
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to update the Win-11 OS updates and the PO3-6xx? desktops bios and install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant scan and make sure all the Intel drivers are up to date and the NVidia gpu driver is up to date. The hibernation problem is because your desktop is not up to date, so do all the above as it will fix your desktops hibernation and sleep mode issues.

• sonic6666
    Options

This is super helpful! Now I wonder if I could get some follow up advice about the "OS update and Intel Driver support assistant scan": Is there a link that I can go in order to download all these resources ? Many thanks!

• StevenGen
    edited January 15 Answer ✓
    Options

Follow this link Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and download this software scan from Intel, and then go to GeForce Experience software download and install this NVidia software and join NVidia support and then click on Drivers that will scan (Drivers is at the top left side) as it will download the appropriate RTX gpu driver for your PO3-xxx desktop. Now and after, as😀I hope you know how to trigger the windows update, as 99% of times it triggers itself, but you can do it manually also. Good luck.