Chromebook Spin 514 don't see gamepad / joystick. Installed Debian packages related to gamepad

Options
NazarychUA
NazarychUA Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
edited January 15 in Chromebooks

Hello everybody. I have a Chromebook Spin 514. Installed Linux, Debian 11, Wine-9.0-rc5 (Staging), winetricks, Nano, Steam(Wine), Steam.dev and several Debian packages related to the gamepad. Gamepad - Wireless Android Gamepad T3 Wireless Joystick Game Controller bluetooth😅
The gamepad connector type is USB mini if ​​that matters.

Connected flags:
CRAS Split USB/Internal refactor control, Automatic detection of WebUSB-compatible devices, Enable more permissive passthrough for USB Devices, Enable Fast Pair Devices in Bluetooth Settings, Enable input device settings split, Enable peripheral customization, Enable peripheral notification, Enable libinput to handle touchpad

https://apps.nektro.net/gamepad/ sees the gamepad using Bluetooth, USB and adapter.

ePSXe reacts to pressing the buttons of the gamepad.

When I connect the gamepad to the Chromebook via bluetooth, the Chromebook sees the gamepad as a keyboard. When reconnecting, the Chromebook does not connect the gamepad via bluetooth and I have to disconnect and look for a new device. 

If I connect the gamepad using the adapter, the Chromebook does not respond at all.

If I use USB I need to use Home + X + R1. If I use this combination again, the LED will move from the upper right position to the lower right position. In the lower right position of the LED, a message from Chromebook appears on the screen: "A USB device has been detected. To connect the XBox360 For Windows device to a Linux machine or Android applications, open the settings." If I select "Connect to a Linux machine" - https://apps.nektro.net/gamepad/ doesn't see the gamepad.

Why all this me? Neither the Steam wine version nor the dev version sees the controller. I've gotten to the point where I need to write the udev rules, but I can't. I hope for your help.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title and to add issue detail]

Answers