New monitor announced: Predator SpatialLabs View 27

Options
katkit
katkit Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter

Another big-screen monitor has been announced:

https://www.acer.com/predatorspatiallabsview27

Price is more reasonable than the Pro version with 1999.- Euro…

Answers

• aalkaabi
    aalkaabi Member Posts: 64 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options

waw, that's a wonderful news. I can't wait. 👌

• Gamer3D
    Gamer3D Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    Options

Let's see when they put it on sale and see if ACER finally starts to support DX12 games in 3D.
    It would be awesome to be able to play The Last Of Us or Dead Space Remake in 3D!!!!!

• aalkaabi
    Options

Any update on this monitor?

• katkit
    Options

I heard somebody mention in a Youtube video that the Pro model would be available in March, the Predator series monitor in June. Don't know if true…

• aalkaabi
    Options

I can't wait; I wish they bring the gamer version first. There are a number of cool gaming monitors coming out this year with OLED and a high refresh rate. But I think the Acer 3D monitor will be the coolest. I wish it was 32" instead of the old-fashioned 27", but you can't have everything 😁.

• katkit
    Options

Other companies will be offering similar products this year: Lenovo ThinkVision 27 3D and also Samsung had a 27 inch prototype on show for CES 2024. Probably the same panel for all of those…

• aalkaabi
    edited February 21
    Options

True and exciting, but what would distinguish Acer is the growing game library compatible with the monitor from day 1. I wish one of these companies would have a deal with Nvidia to have the 3d implemented directly on the driver level so all 3d games work from the get-go. Nvidia has many years of experience with 3d stereoscopic games. They stopped supporting it only a few years ago.