Learn more

Answers

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,307 Community Administrator
    edited January 9
    Options

PREDATOR Z57

• 57 inches of DUHD 2304-zone.
    • MiniLED curved gaming monitor with 1000R curvature.
    • VESA DisplayHDR™ 1000, and AMD FreeSync™ Premium.

Learn More

• Ingrid-Acer
    edited January 9
    Options

PREDATOR X39

• 39 inches of UWQHD OLED 240Hz.
    • Curved gaming monitor with 800R curvature.
    • DCI-P3 99%, Delta E<2, VESA DisplayHDR™ 400 True Black, and AMD FreeSync™ Premium.

Learn More

• Ingrid-Acer
    edited January 9
    Options

PREDATOR X34 X

• 34 inches of UWQHD OLED.
    • Curved gaming monitor with 800R curvature.
    • VESA DisplayHDR™ 400 True Black, and AMD FreeSync™ Premium.

Learn More

• Ingrid-Acer
    edited January 9
    Options

PREDATOR X34 V3

• 34 inches of UWQHD MiniLED.
    • Local dimming curved gaming monitor with 1500R curvature.
    • VESA DisplayHDR™ 1000, and AMD FreeSync™ Premium.

Learn More

• Neuromancer23
    Neuromancer23 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Hi! Perhaps I should've posted here instead of in a separate thread @Acer-Ingrid How do I get a glossy Predator X34 V3 once it comes out? Can the step with the matte film be skipped at the factory for one unit or is that how you receive the pannels from the OEM before assembly? I would even pay extra if needed if it's possible, so please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

• puli
    puli Member Posts: 47 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited March 9
    Options

Hello! @Acer-Ingrid, Acer does not seem to offer many glossy gaming monitors (nor do any other companies). Is there any chance we could see some glossy gaming monitors from Acer in the near future?

I would also like to suggest more IPS monitors, as OLED looks grainy and has bad text fringing…

I would purchase a 24 inch color-accurate 3840x2160p @120hz glossy IPS monitor in a heartbeat at this point…

Thanks for considering my feedback! ❤️

• javajuice1337
    javajuice1337 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

While these new OLED Predator monitors look nice, they most likely will all suffer from the same problems plaguing the Predator X45 OLED… having your pixels automatically shift (your entire screen moves over and up 1 pixel) and having your monitor automatically dim (lowered brightness)… all the time. I'm talking like every 20 - 30 minutes.

Also, to make matters worse, there is a popup that appears every 3 - 4 hours asking you to do the Image Retention Refresh. You cannot disable this popup… you will be playing your game and it will appear out of nowhere for at least 5 - 10 seconds.

If Acer would acknowledge this and add options to disable these 'features' then I would remove this post and encourage you to buy one instead. Thanks for reading.

• ThomSwiss
    ThomSwiss Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
    Options

Predator SpatialLabs View 27 3D Gaming Monitor 

• Glasses-free 3D gaming monitor.
    • 27" Ultra HD display.
    • 160Hz refresh rate.

Hi @Acer-Ingrid, nice Monitor! You know I am a big fan of SpatialLabs. But what's the resolution of this 27'' Monitor in 3D mode? The same as the current 15'' Acer SpatialLabs Notebooks and Monitors have?(…)supports 4K UHD resolution exclusively for 2D content, whereas 3D content is displayed in 2K (1920 x 2160) resolution.(…)

• Ingrid-Acer
    edited April 12
    Options

Hello Neuromancer23 and puli,

Thank you for participating in the Acer Community. I apologize for overlooking these messages. I am sorry about that. Unfortunately, there is not an option to skip the process in the factory, most of the gaming monitors have matte screen by design to help minimize reflections, but I am happy to pass both of yours feedback along to the SpatialLabs team.

Best regards,

Ingrid-Acer

Note: Just to clarify, the Acer forum discussions were designed as a peer-to-peer support community where Acer
    users help other Acer users.
    Although this community is not a direct portal to Customer Service, many Acer employees read the
    various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members
    when appropriate.
    But primarily we want the Acer Community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice
    and ideas.

• Ingrid-Acer
    edited April 12
    Options

Hello javajuice1337,

Thank you for your participation in the Acer Community. We apologize for the experience you've had, and I truly appreciate you taking the initiative to create a separate topic to address the issue with your Predator X45.

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the popup. I will ensure that it is passed along.

Just to clarify, the Acer forum discussions were designed as a peer-to-peer support community where Acer
    users help other Acer users.
    Although this community is not a direct portal to Customer Service, many Acer employees read the
    various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members
    when appropriate.
    But primarily we want the Acer Community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice
    and ideas.

Best,

Ingrid-Acer

• Ingrid-Acer
    Options

Hello @ThomSwiss,

Thank you for your participation in the Acer Community. Please note that this information, as well as availability, may vary depending on the region from which you purchase the unit. We recommend contacting the store when the product is available by selecting your country here, then navigating to the 'Shop' tab in the top menu.