Intel Arc A770 predator,still problems with fan speed,fan still turn off and turn on some RPM value

Options
Shaman_Zgorek
Shaman_Zgorek Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 7 in Gaming Accessories

Dear users, does anyone have still, a issue with fans on Acer Predator Bifrost 16gb A770?
My card on 20% fan speed setting, and the fan still turn off and turn on on some RPM value.The fan go to something about 1017 rpm, then go to 0 and again go to higer value. Just like in days when there, a new vBios was released. At 30% it's okay but the card it's quite loud.

My specs
Intel core i5 12400f
32gb ram
Asus B660M-A Wifi-D4
Acer Predator Bifrost A770 16gb
GPU Drivers Version 31.0.101.5084

As you can see Fan speed go from 900/1000 rpm to 0, and still rotate…

Does anyone still have this problem?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

OHello! Read this thread: https://community.acer.com/en/kb/articles/16672-abnormal-fan-speed-and-noise-coming-from-predator-bifrost-arc-a770-oc-graphic-card

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shaman_Zgorek
    Shaman_Zgorek Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hi, unfortunately it doesn't help. I install the drivers on clean Windows installation, and nothing have changed.