ACER S32-1856 states it comes with a stylus but while unpacking its not mentioned in the box

Options
crimson_creed
crimson_creed Member Posts: 3 New User
edited January 2 in All-In-One PCs

Hello .. I bought the ACER S32-1856 recently... It states that the touchpad comes with a stylus pen ... However I have not seen it during the unpacking and it's not mentioned on the box either .. let me know what's the way forward

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

It should be there in the box, unless they made some SKUs without it. Here's the description and Acer part number:

Acer MPP1.51 Antelope32i Active Stylus with 4A Battery, L(135.3mm) D(9.5mm) W(17g), two button
    (Eraser & Right click) DP.BKF11.002

I don't find any diagrams showing how things are packaged in the box, but I would expect the stylus was either in one of the bags or in a slot in the styrofoam.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • crimson_creed
    Options

Thanks for the response .. the packaging box does not mention that the stylus a component that's in the box.. neither does the merchant website.. however the guide and the description on the device mentions it .. it's weird ..

• billsey
    Options

It may be there are some SKUs without the digitizing pad…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • crimson_creed
    Options

It has come with the pad but without the stylus .. therefore it makes no sense why it's not part of the package

• billsey
    Options

Contact the vendor first, then Acer support second. Likely it was there, but tough to find.