Acer Predator Helios300 option for activating Nvidia Advance Optimus was missing.

Options
sraj
sraj Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in Predator Laptops

I noticed Acer Predator Helios 300 GPU that the option for activating Nvidia Advance Optimus was missing. (it should display Manage Display Setting) I have used it and now it is no there. In bios there is only option for optimus and nothing else. I used to switch to Nvidia Graphic Only for performance working and gaming . I contacted acer support and told its a problem with nvidia so anybody?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    Options

What is the exact Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop model that you have, as they are different and to give you a precise answer, we need your exact model number.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• sraj
    sraj Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

It's mode is Acer predator helios 300 ph 315 55 , cpu i9 12 th gen , gtx 3060 , qhd 165 3ms , nvdia gysnc enable . I had it for a year and used the advanced optimus for a year. Still no solution and the support here in india is just trash . They insisted that it doesn't support advanced optimus. Lame

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

That setting is in the bios > advanced>display mode, see below, change that bios setting and see.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Anik233
    Anik233 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options

Hey i also suffer from the same problem i have the same laptop @sraj

What is your current situation . Have you solved it , how if yes... Please reply

• Anik233
    Anik233 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited April 15
    Options

@StevenGen this is not the way to fix it. He already mentioned everything please check and find a actual process , he already mentioned diplay mode only optimus and auto select is available