how can I get the Original windows installer win 11 Home. in custom version diske were formated

Options
codevvhite
codevvhite Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in Windows 11

After purchasing the computer, Windows was installed with all the programs and drivers from Acer, but after that, I installed a custom version of Windows, which was completely clean, during installation, the disks were completely formatted, how can I get the original win 11 Home installer with all the drivers and programs from acer?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 10,395 Trailblazer
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

You have to install these Acer programs manually, about 3 only, Acer Care Center is best installed from the Microsoft Store, the OEM folder on C:\ with the wallpapers, the original OOBE apps and the Acer recovery volume with OEM Windows11are all gone. But none of that is needed. If you really want to revert your PC to the original state you need to bring it to Acer Services in your country for resetting to factory defaults for a small service fee. No, there are no disks available for that.

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 10,395 Trailblazer
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

You have to install these Acer programs manually, about 3 only, Acer Care Center is best installed from the Microsoft Store, the OEM folder on C:\ with the wallpapers, the original OOBE apps and the Acer recovery volume with OEM Windows11are all gone. But none of that is needed. If you really want to revert your PC to the original state you need to bring it to Acer Services in your country for resetting to factory defaults for a small service fee. No, there are no disks available for that.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,781 Trailblazer
    Options

If you want to have the full experience, including things like the trials and such, you have to get a recovery image from Acer, or have created your own originally. If you are in the USA or Canada the recovery images are usually available from the Acer store, elsewhere in the world you need to contact Acer support for the image. No need to bring it into an Acer service center in most cases.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.