Acer nitro V15 , acer care center is not opening.After completing the setup, the app does not appear

Sushant_Rawal
Sushant_Rawal Member Posts: 4 New User
edited December 2023 in Gadgets & Accessories

In my newly purchased Acer Nitro V15, the Acer Care Center is not opening. I've installed the official Care Center app for my model. After completing the setup, when I search for the app, it doesn't appear. I've attempted to run the ACCStd.exe file as an administrator from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Care Center directory, but it hasn't resolved the issue.

When I manually search, it only shows the downloaded file. Are there any solutions?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• rhyooon
    rhyooon Member Posts: 6 New User

Try opening the .exe file thats in the folder, if that doesn't work try extracting it. That should help.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,519 Trailblazer
    edited December 2023

Uninstall ACC in "Add Programs and apps" and install Acer Care from Microsoft Store: https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9MTFPW486V8G?hl=en-GB&gl=US

Note: there will be some remnants left from the old ACC version and before you install the new version I recommend you delete the ACC services in the registry with Regedit.exe in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\xxxxxSvc
    Delete the Acer Care service (xxxxx) that shows on the left screen under \Services but if you are not sure don't delete anything.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,255 Trailblazer

Hit the "^" at lower right of your taskbar. Acer Care Center will be an icon there.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JamesClarkex77
    JamesClarkex77 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 26

If the Acer Care Center isn't opening on your Nitro V15, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from Acer’s support website. Also, make sure to run the app as an administrator by right-clicking its icon and selecting "Run as administrator." Ensure that your Windows and drivers are up to date, as this can sometimes resolve the issue. If these steps don’t help, contacting Acer support might be your best bet for further assistance.