Need to know the status for the part: V196L (UM.CV6AA.B02)

Options
Jeyabharath
Jeyabharath Member Posts: 2 New User

Team,

Please help me to confirm the status (Active/EOL/OBS/LTB) for the part: V196L (UM.CV6AA.B02)

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,335 Trailblazer
    Options

The V196L model monitors are something like 10 years old now. I doubt there are any left to purchase, except on the used market.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jeyabharath
    Jeyabharath Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hello Billsey,

Thank you very much for your information.

Could you please confirm is the part: V196L is still active or not in USA region?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,335 Trailblazer
    Options

I see a V196L model that was released initially in May of 2013 and a V196LB model with no noted ship date, but a Google search shows it was shipped in 2016. I would be surprised to find either still shipping, the technology has changed so much since then, yet both CDW and Newegg show the Acer UM.CV6AA.B02 part number still in stock in fairly high quantities. I can only assume there are businesses that still purchase them in quantity. The full model number on that is a V196L Bb. Contact Acer to get the real info, it's liable to be better than out searches will show.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.