predator helios 18 which is the predator sense fan menu bugged.

Options
Nearl
Nearl Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in Predator Laptops

it might sound silly but how? and why?there must be a reason for this.

i bought dis laptop 3 month ago , recently i notice that the air from the right which the arrow is pointing doesnt have any air except the 3rd hole from the right which can feel slight air when the fan speed is max.(this is the right side same goes to the air vent behind the laptop which not shown on picture) the left side work perfectly fine.

(it was fine the day i received it)
,if i found it on the first days i will complain but no the feeling i received that day feel awesome i also tested the fan to max)

i take to the pc store they open up and told the the fan work fine just a little dust and that it.

i also found another problem at the same time which was fine yesterday that day.which is the predator sense fan menu bugged. switch other profile can fix the problem but i do not know it will appear or not since i just switch profile and no way to deal the root of evil.

5/12/23 is the day notice the problem (i have the habit put my hand to feel the air when i set the fan speed to high-max)

as for why i post it now and not the day after the problem happened is because that i also got the dts problem last time which automatic fix after update which is like 1-2week,therefore i tried to wait another 1-2week to see is system problem or not.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]