Acer Aspire E15 E5-75G-55GU Screen replacement but after plugging in the new one its not working

Options
Nickos
Nickos Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in Aspire Laptops

So i recently replaced my screen for my laptop but after plugging in the new one its not working and after plugging the okd one now its not working as well, I plugged it on an external monitor and its working but my laptop screen is still black what should i do?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• latixoy
    latixoy Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

For the latest updates and availability, it's recommended to check with authorized retailers or the official website. If you're interested in Mounjaro UK, you may want to explore their product offerings on their official website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,583 Trailblazer
    Options

Aspire E5-575G? When I see posts like the above I always recommend leaving screen replacements to technicians, preferably at Acer Services shops who have all the Acer resources at hand and repair with Acer warranty. Especially legacy laptops with often phased out panels and fragile motherboards susceptible to breaking. I recommend bringing your laptop to Acer Services in your country for repairs.