After putting 2 modules of 8 GB of ram does not turn on the screen Acer aspire E15 E5-573-56B

SPENGAR7
SPENGAR7 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops

Accer aspire E15 E5-573-56BL al poner 2 módulos de 8 gb de ram no enciende la pantalla. El slot que estaba libre no conecta. Lo he probado muchas veces con todos los módulos (de 4 y 8 gb).

Hay alguna solución? Puedo poner un solo módulo de 16 gb?

Gracias.

TRANSLATED

Acer aspire E15 E5-573-56BL when putting 2 modules of 8 GB of ram does not turn on the screen. The slot that was free does not connect. I have tried it many times with all the modules (4 and 8 GB).

Is there any solution? Can I put a single 16 GB module?

Thank you.

[Translated using Google]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer

Devem ser sodimms DDR3L (LowVoltage 1.35volts —- Baixa voltagem), de preferência de canal duplo, geralmente vendidos como um par correspondente.

Should be DDR3L (LowVoltage 1.35volts) sodimms preferrably dual channel usually sold as a matched pair.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

Usually when they don't work it's as Jack suggests, you are trying to use DDR3 instead of DDR3L. A 16GB SO-DIMM will not work, but you should be able to put two 8GB modules in. What was the part number you tried?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.