C22-820 All In One ,Video flickering and Dark ones tend to dark purple or have greenish zone

Options
LornaSue
LornaSue Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in Monitors

Hi, the video of my Acer C22-820 All In One has got some problems. Images are not distorted, I can browse and see websites and videos perfectly, but the colors of the desktop as well as some borders in Gmail and some areas here and then have "wrong" colors. Dark ones tend to dark purple or have greenish zones, light ones are sort of pink or light blue with subtle lines.

This happens in any browser, and it is displayed randomly. Sometimes this effect only lasts some second, some other some minutes, and it disappears without any intervention.

Drivers and Windows 10 are uodated. No recent apps added.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• username1488
    username1488 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options

Does this issue appear in screenshots, video capture, or on an external display?

• LornaSue

Tinkerer

Options

Yes, this issue appears in screenshots too. No external displays connected, so I can't check this.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,329 Trailblazer
    Options

If the artifacts show in a screenshot the same as they appear on the monitor, it's not an issue with the display itself. More likely an issue with the GPU or it's drivers.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • LornaSue

Tinkerer

Options

Thanks. The drivers are all updated. How can I check the GPU performance? Thanks in advance!