I purchased Acer One 14 backlit intel core 1155G75 11th Generation how to fix the issue

Options
ChitneniHareesh
ChitneniHareesh Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in TravelMate and Extensa

This laptop I was purchase in the month of Oct-2023, After one week the laptop automatically getting shutdown with out giving any command. I was checked any updates are pending, but nothing update was pending from windows.

Kindly help me how to fix the issue.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,886 Trailblazer
    edited December 2023
    Options

Connect the power adapter to a grounded electrical wall outlet and plug the DC barrel plug of the adapter in the round laptop port. Try booting to BIOS by keeping the F2 function key pressed down when you boot and in BIOS press F9 and F10 or click on Save settings on exit. Boot normally to Windows11 and connect to the internet. Open the Command Prompt as administrator (right click) and paste this line and press Enter: Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth If it hangs/freezes press the Esc key and rerun the command but don't abort with the Power Button. Then paste this in the same Command Prompt window and press Enter: SFC /scannow That will repair some system files, rerun SFC till you see: "….did not find any integrity violations". I you still get system shutdowns, or you cannot boot to Windows anymore bring the laptop to Acer Services in your country, you have 2-years warranty.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

It would help a lot to know which model you have. There have been a lot of different Acer One models over the years. One thing that can cause a shutdown as you describe is if the CPU temperature raises above 100C. If that is the case then it's definitely time to contact Acer support for a warranty repair.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.