when I go to settings the icon won't enlarge in Acer desktop

Penguin0721
Penguin0721 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops

I have an Acer aspire tower desktop Intel Celeron j4125 (D17W6) problem is that when I go to settings the icon won't enlarge I've tried right clicking but it just won't enlarge I can see the screen when I place my mouse on the icon but I can't get it to enlarge any suggestions

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

I'm not sure what you are asking. What icon are you talking about? If you want larger icons on the desktop that is done through a right click, then choosing View:

or, as shown with Ctrl-Shift-# with # being a 2, 3 or 4.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Penguin0721

Sorry not a Acer guy the screen pops up when I turn on the computer I hit Windows button and p to pop up the settings app, instead it pops out at the bottom of the screen as a icon when I place the mouse arrow on it you can see the screen but it won't enlarge like it, I right clicked the mouse but it doesn't have any effect when I attempt to enlarge the screen from there.

• Penguin0721

Got it thanks

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

Windows-P is supposed to give you the projector settings, where you can configure external monitors…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.