device stuck on registration congratulations page. please suggest.

Options
Lynneth
Lynneth Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in SpatialLabs

Good morning , I have problem with my laptop after trying to sign in to get a product registration. I can't open the system totally and stuck to one image only.

it appears only like this the whole time and can't proceed anymore. I tried to restart my laptop and all the process to resolve the problem but nothing works. So please advice. Thank you.😓

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,425 Trailblazer
    Options

Try Acer Support USA or in your country. Use another browser, W11 Edge as default works best, clear all your cookies and internet cashes, only use Windows Defender with all secutiry features checked in green.

• StevenGen
    Options

What is the laptop model number and is the laptop under Acer warranty? As you can try to unplug the laptop from its adaptor, and then press the power key button and keep your finger on the power key until the laptop turns off completely, then leave the laptop like that for 15min and then reboot the laptop, as this works in most cases. If your laptop is still under Acer warranty then don't do anything and book your laptop into Acer Tech Support so that the Acer technicians can fix this problem, and this method won't turn the laptop off, just close the lid and let the laptop run out of battery.

If your laptop is not under warranty, and the above method will not turn the laptop off, then you need to open the back cover and disconnect the battery, as you have major power problems that need analyzing by a technician and/or Acer in your country as a laptop should turn off if its power key is pressed continually for more than 30 sec. Good luck and hope this has helped you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍