Monitor Warranty will I not be able to send my equipment back to acer?

Options
TomekElo2
TomekElo2 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2023 in Predator Monitors

I have a question. Recently I won an acer monitor in the competition, I did not get a proof of purchase but the equipment was registered by me on the acer website. Whether a product warranty will be recognized in the event of a failure of the equipment. However, without proof of purchase, will I not be able to send my equipment back to acera? Please reply

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,289 Trailblazer
    Options

Acer's warranty period commences on the date of purchase. Your original purchase invoice (sales receipt), showing the date of purchase of the System, is the proof of the date of purchase. No proof of purchase, no warranty but contact Acer Support in your country and explain why you don't have that sales receipt and they may well waive the above condition.

• TomekElo2
    TomekElo2 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I won the monitor in a competition. I registered it and it was entered into the Acer service system on the website. It shows the warranty there, so theoretically it is possible to report it, right?

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,289 Trailblazer
    Options

You have to ask Acer Support in your country if your warranty is valid without an official receipt. Give Acer Support a call or send an e-mail.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

Yes, warranties are very different in different countries. Your local Acer support will be able to best answer the question.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.