Spatial Labs Go No Longer Working After Latest Update

Options
Josh3DIRL
Josh3DIRL Member Posts: 4 New User

The spatial labs go feature for games, photos, videos seems to have stopped working after the latest update (12/3/2020). I try to activate it with the shortcut alt +g or any other way and it either doesnt respond, or it says to wait a few seconds to a minute while spatial labs go "initializes / 初期化", but then nothing actually happens when I wait. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I saw the settings for the conversion have been improved and I was excited to use it, but disappointed to find it doesn't work at all anymore. Is the development team aware of this issue?

Answers

• FatherCreamy
    FatherCreamy Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    edited December 2023
    Options

It's been working for me (SpatialLabs laptop). There were 2 parts to the update: first there was the automatic update when launching the Experience Center, and then afterwards it asked if I wanted update 4 things now or later (I updated them).

I also denied them to use my data. If you think this might be the problem, then it can be changed by clicking on "Privacy Notice" in the settings.

• Josh3DIRL
    Josh3DIRL Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

Thanks for the advice. What spatial lab’s laptop are you using? Mine is a Helios 300 Spatial Lans Edition. The Player GO conversion worked fine until the new update. I factory reset my laptop and the same issue persists. I’m learning towards the update has broken the app for my laptop which is awful because it’s brand new and one of the main reasons I purchased it. How do we get support from ACER specifically about spatial labs experience center issues?

• FatherCreamy
    FatherCreamy Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    edited December 2023
    Options

I have the ConceptD version. I'm not sure how to contact ACER about this other than tagging some mods to direct you where to go. 😅

One solution might be to go to the "Drivers and Downloads" section and search various SpatialLabs models to download their Experience Centers (which is found under the Applications tab).

PH315-55s and ASV15-1B have the non-professional Experience Center while ASV15-1BP and CN715-73G have the Pro version. TrueGame isn't included in the Pro version, but someone pointed out in another thread that TrueGame can be transferred over from a non-Pro version. Good luck. 😊