EK240Y how to remove stand angle.It could be removed?

Options
josean_camper
josean_camper Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in Monitors

Hi. I need to remove the stand angle from this monitor. It could be removed? Thanks.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,933 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

@josean_camper

That part might be on there tight, and there is no way to take it out without disassembling the back cover.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,329 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe on those models you have to remove the back cover, which gives access to the swivel portion. That's held in place by two screws:

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    edited November 2023
    Options

@josean_camper

You can use a screwdriver to push the latch to remove the stand.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
  • josean_camper
    Options

I saw this before ask, but the problem is on the part that supports the base:

Thanks so much.

• AnhEZ28
    Answer ✓
    Options

@josean_camper

That part might be on there tight, and there is no way to take it out without disassembling the back cover.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,329 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe on those models you have to remove the back cover, which gives access to the swivel portion. That's held in place by two screws:

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • josean_camper
    Options

@AnhEZ28 @billsey Thanks so much for your answer, I imagined that was the option, but I was hoping for some magic trick... but no.😅

Gracias señores.