Predator triton 300 pt31553 black screen after I turn on my PC

Options
Musaaa
Musaaa Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in Predator Laptops

hello guys, I have artifacts and a black screen after I turn on my PC, so I did a test with memtest86 and apparently all my hardware is working normally, so I reinstalled my operating system but nothing to change, after I installed driver booster and it marked defective on one of the graphics cards (I didn't know if it was the Nvidia or the other but I started on the basis that it's the other because Nvidia is displayed on my bios correctly) so I installed drivercloud since with driverbooster it did not work, when I was installing the driver downloaded from driver cloud I still had a black screen This confirms my idea that my graphics card driver was problematic. my best question is how I could install the cloud driver driver without having the black screen? Should I uninstall the driver present on the graphics card knowing that I have just installed the operating system and that theoretically it is just a generic driver? Thank you for answering me and have a good evening

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,401 Trailblazer
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi Musaaa,

Can you do without all that bloatware like drivercloud, memtest86 and driverbooster and who knows what else you have installed on your PC and don't need? These programs can cause havoc in Windows11 registry and make life miserable, uninstall all that freeware, 3rd-party AV, browsers, Acer Care Center, Acer Quick Access, etc. and all trial versions. Windows11 23H2 OS has everything you will ever need. Open Task Manager, in the Processes tab check one by one the non-Windows apps/processes that are running and if you don't need or don't know what it is, google or ask this forum, do the same in Task Manager Startup apps tab, disable what you don't need. Open Add or Remove Programs in Windows Control Panel and check what you have installed, ask on this forum or google if you can uninstall unknown programs. After you got rid of a lot of stuff open Windows Services and check what is still left and possibly loading when you boot. You can check here or on https://www.elevenforum.com what default Services are required and settings, if in doubt change the non-Windows Services from Automatic to Manual Start. Open Task Scheduler and look in the library what apps are scheduled to open or update like uninstalled "cleaners", driver "assistants", 3rd-party AV and browsers that use up a lot of your resources and interfere with Windows Wau updater, Edge and Defender, set these Windows apps as default and never turn of Windows security features in Bios, Edge and Defender.

About you GPU driver question, Download DDU freeware from Wagnardsoft.com (you can uninstall that afterwards) and keep internet online, boot to Safe Mode (Shift+Restart in Windows) run DDU https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000091878/graphics.html and uninstall both Intel and Nvidia display drivers, just reboot and Windows11 will reinstall the display drivers. Don't download or install drivers manually let Windows11 do the complete driver maintenance. 😉

• Musaaa
    Options

Thank you for your response and thank you also for your suggestions which will be very useful to me. for the gpu I didn't understand very well probably because it happens I will reread your message this morning, thank you and have a good evening

• Musaaa
    Options

Pourriez vous svp m'expliquer comment démarrer mon pc en mode sans échec j'ai essayer en vain même avec plein de tutoriels rien ne marche c'est le pt31553 triton

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,401 Trailblazer
    Options

Boot to Windows and click with your mouse on the Start icon on your taskbar, while keeping the Shift key pressed down click on the Power icon and Restart. The system will restart in WindowsRE OS (blue screen). You will see a Menu Troubleshoot, click on Advanced and click on Restart, you will get a menu how to restart, F4 or 4 is Safe Boot. Safe boot has all non-Windows services, GPU and Networking disabled so the display adapters are not in use and DDU can uninstall them without issues.
    https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/d%C3%A9marrer-votre-pc-en-mode-sans-%C3%A9chec-dans-windows-92c27cff-db89-8644-1ce4-b3e5e56fe234