Keyboard replacement for Acer Aspire A717-71G

Options
TmqBsk
TmqBsk Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello!
It's my first post here. Sorry if I am doing something wrong!

I am a proud owner of my A717 since 2015/16.
Unfortunately a while back one of my buttons stopped working. I swapped the keys around with the whole mechanism and it didn't help. I am quite sure it is becouse of the overheating in this perticular spot (the S key was was always a hot spot while gaming or working in some graphic intensive programs).

I have finally decided to try to fix it and replace either the keyboard or the whole palmrest with keyboard. I have looked around the web for a while now and I just can't find the matching part. All the parts I find are for the NX.GPGEP.001 while my parts number that can be found after typing in the serial number should be NX.GPGEP.003.

Also many sellers write in product description that the part will only work with GTX 1050 but I have GTX 1050 Ti. When I ask them about the compatibility with Ti they have no idea if it will work.

As I use my laptop for work and everyday stuff I don't want to disassemble everything only to find out it's the wrong part and then do it multiple times.

Do you know what is the difference between NX.GPGEP.001 and NX.GPGEP.003 in terms of keyboard specifically. How can I try to resolve this problem?

Thank you for Your help!

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

This video may help:

Have you ever looked for the keyboard on aliexpress?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)