XV340CK Pbmiipphzx 34" - can i enable Nvidia Surround in PBP?it shows 6880x1440, Should be 3440x1440

Options
scyence
scyence Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in Monitors

Can I enable Nvidia Surround with my monitor with PBP enabled? I'm using PBP specifically for Zoom and other work related things, but when watching videos and doing some video editing, I would like to span the screen. When I go to the Nvidia Control Panel to enable it, it shows a resolution of 6880x1440. Should be 3440x1440?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,692 Trailblazer
    edited November 2023
    Options

Should be able to. The default NVCP aspect ratio in PbP mode should be changed to full screen.

Jack E/NJ

• scyence
    Options

I enabled full-screen as you showed, but I'm still getting the wrong surround resolution

• JackE
    edited November 2023
    Options

No other choices in the resolution or rate dropdowns?

PS: Looks like Surround is disabled in your screenshot? What happens if you click on enable Surround button and then hit the Apply button?

Jack E/NJ

• scyence
    Options

I do have it enable, it's the only wat I can get the span options. Also, no other dropdown options.

• JackE
    Options

I do have it enable

Then why is the button still marked "enable surround"? This means it's "disabled". When you click on "enable surround" button and apply button it should change to "disable surround" which means surround is enabled.

Jack E/NJ