Slow WiFi Network Connection Acer Veriton X4690G how to fix this?

2»

Answers

• Have you tried changing the channel?

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)
  • Does this problem also occur when trying to connect to another network? Can you provide the wlan model?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JimBoSS
    JimBoSS Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

No just when I start up and after sleeping. Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz

• Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,557 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon

DISABLE ALL OF THEM.

You can enable any of them if needed.

The TwDSUiLaunch may be needed for a Toshiba or Brothers unit.

The AVLaunch is a no no.

You may have to got to Taskmanager and uninstall some of these program. BUT 1st get your boot speed fixed by disabling these.

• JimBoSS

Tinkerer

I tried this last night. I deleted all start ups and shut down. When I booted up this morning there was no change, still 2-3 mins to connect to internet. I did notice that Avast was back in my start ups. Another point that way or way not be impacting this problem is this error message I get on start up (not from sleep).

[.ShellClassInfo]
    LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787

• Larryodie

DISABLE not delete. You may have to uninstall AVAST in control panel.

I assume that you are booting a SSD hard drive ?

Look or post a picture at your disk manager.

The error message is about a note pad that you're loading .

Google the message to see the chatter on this.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,519 Trailblazer

That all depends on what you have running when your laptop goes to sleep mode and how you shutdown, if you have many Startup programs like AV or a rogue 3rd-party driver that tries to chat or update that will interfere with Windows Defender and Network protocol, so I suggest to uninstall AV and use exclusively Windows Defender for all your Windows11 security.

• JimBoSS

Tinkerer

I searched this error and there are supposed fixes says to delete this. It resides in windowss/users/desktop/ start up programs

• JimBoSS

Tinkerer

I have used Avast for years and pay for a premium service. Defender is disabled. Ii have disabled it again and will see what happens tomorrow morning. Also,did you seemy other message about this error? [.ShellClassInfo]
    LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,519 Trailblazer

Disabling Windows11 Defender is not recommended, it is integrated with Edge and all security in Windows OS.

• Larryodie

Google is your best friend.

You avoid answering as what disk drive and your boot manager ?

Yes I use defender only.

https://www.google.com/search?q=LocalizedResourceName%3D%40%25SystemRoot%25%5Csystem32%5Cshell32.dll%2C-21787&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• JimBoSS

Tinkerer

I uninstalled Avast today. After rebooting the internet connects immediately. I will contact Avast support tomorrow to see if they can fix or get a refund.

Thanks to everyone helping with this.

• It could be that the avast firewall is blocking the connection.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AlyKhan
    AlyKhan Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Try a power cycle of PC & router, update drivers, and check for WiFi channel interference. If that fails, Acer Community or Support can help!