Problems with installing Linux distributions on Acer Aspire Es1-732

Options
Stanislav_LITE
Stanislav_LITE Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in Linux

ORIGINAL

Здравствуйте, у меня возникают проблемы с установкой дистрибутивов Linux на ноутбуке Acer Aspire Es1-732.

Проблема такая: при установки дистрибутива она зависает на этапе "Установка загрузчика" насколько я проследил за установкой он запускает установку Grab2 и зависает, пробовал вручную его установить но такая-же проблема, что делать? может кто-то сталкивался с данной проблемой.

TRANSLATED

Hello, I am having problems installing Linux distributions on my Acer Aspire Es1-732 laptop.
The problem is this: when installing the distribution, it freezes at the “Installing the bootloader” stage. As far as I followed the installation, it starts the installation of Grab2 and freezes, I tried to install it manually but the same problem, what should I do? Maybe someone has encountered this problem.

[Edited the content by translating from Russian to English]

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

Are you trying to install Linux as the only OS, or dual boot into Windows and Linux?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Stanislav_LITE
    Options

I tried making a double and separate partition for Grub, tried installing linux without a bootloader and then installing it separately via cmd, but it still freezes

Я пробовал делать двойную и отдельный раздел для Grub , побовал утановить linux без загрузчика и потом отдельно через cmd его установить но все равно зависает

• billsey
    Options

I wonder if there is an issue with writing to the drive. Do you have another driver to test with?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Stanislav_LITE
    Options

Я пробовал устанавливать на SSD и HDD, SSD я купил не давно.

I tried installing on SSD and HDD, I bought an SSD not long ago.

• billsey
    Options

Then I don't see what could be going on. You didn't do anything to create partitions on the drives before the installation, right?

• Stanislav_LITE
    Options

я купил диск и разметил его перед установкой , и после этого пробовал ставить Linux

I bought the disk and partitioned it before installation, and after that I tried to install Linux

• billsey
    Options

Remove all partitions and let the Linux installer create them as needed.