AN515-55-53E5 Camera / USB Problems to be exact the error "0xA00F4244 " appeared

AbrahamJLR
AbrahamJLR Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in Nitro Gaming

Hi, my Acer Nitro 515-55-53E5 does not recognize multiple devices, both internal and external...

More than a week ago I noticed that the camera on my computer was not recognized by the "Camera" application of Windows 11 Pro (The error is recent, it was working for almost a year), to be exact the error "0xA00F4244 " appeared, watching all the existing Youtube tutorials the last attempt to solve this problem was to uninstall the device and again re-install the same, however this was a terrible decision, because since then I have not been able to re-install the same, in fact no drivers related to the camera category appear…

In fact now I always get the error "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) (Device Name: Universal Serial Bus controllers), because of this I thought that at some point the camera was damaged at Hardware level, however I ruled this out by testing two fully functional USB cameras USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 type, after this I tried using 2.0 flash drives and they were not recognized, however 3.0 type flash drives are recognizable and usable...

Searching in other forums for questions about similar problems I did not find a solution... The only information that might make sense is about a Windows problem in OEM versions, where some drivers are not recognizable, but I tried to try installing Ubuntu in its latest LTS version and still failed, because Cheese does not recognize the cameras either... I installed Windows 11 in multiple versions, Home / Pro / WorkStations / Enterprise, I also tried Windows 10 Pro and I am currently on the Home version.

Spoiler: I forced the installation by disabling the signed drivers and exposing the PC to the supposed trojan and it didn't work either.... (I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home after that attempt).

"runonpc .com /nitro-an515-55-driver-downloads-update/"

What can I do to solve this?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers