most of drivers are not supporting right now drivers for gateway ne46rs1

Options
xcar
xcar Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in Legacy Laptops and Netbooks

Hi i am using gateway ne46rs1 most of drivers are not supporting right now is there any driver which support for this device even though i try linux os too

[Edited the content to add issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

I believe that model was for the India market and was released around 2018, so five years old. It came with Linux installed, so I would think most modern distributions will have drivers baked in.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

I choose to look for the idhardware of these devices, in the device manager and then copy and paste it into Google.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

That doesn't really work well on a Linux machine. :)

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.