Nitrosense not working/ Button not opening in Acer Nitro V - 15 ANV15-51

JKP
JKP Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in Nitro Gaming

I purchased a new Acer Nitro V - 15 (ANV15-51) laptop three days ago. Unfortunately, Nitrosense wasn't providing live updates as expected. Hoping to resolve the issue, I attempted to reinstall Nitrosense, but it failed to open at all. Given that it's a new laptop, I decided to perform a system reset, expecting it to return the laptop to its factory settings. However, even after the reset (which I tried twice), Nitrosense still wouldn't work. I've followed past guides to reinstall it, but the application is nowhere to be found in the services. Additionally, the Nitro ("N") button on the keyboard appears to be non-functional due to this issue. I'm in need of assistance. Please help me resolve this problem.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• JKP

Tinkerer

FYI from the Installed apps it shows this along with the version:

• Hello! Have you tried installing appxbundle and updating netframework?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JKP

Tinkerer

I haven't tried that, Please explain what i need to do. If they are drivers, I don't see them under ANV15-51 model drivers.

Thanks for the quick response

• First try installing appxbundle:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • poos
    poos Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello, have been facing the same issue. Any fix for this?

• Nev6131
    Nev6131 Member Posts: 1 New User

For anyone who is trying to fix nitro sense button before deleting it try resetting it from the windows start and right clicking on nitro sense and opening app settings, if you scroll down make sure nitro sense is set to on for running in back ground and pressing the reset app and repair. It started to work for me after this. (Nitro sense running in background was set to off for some reason and wouldnt open until i turned it on aswell.)