MY TRAVEL MATE TMP P446-M-58XD , MODEL #Z8C I HAVE NO POWER. NO LIGHTS

Options
TIKI711
TIKI711 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in TravelMate and Extensa

I HAVE NO POWER. NO LIGHTS / IT HAPPEN ALL OF A SUDDEN. THE ONLY CHANGE I CAN THINK OF WAS DOWNLOADING THE MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT APP

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Options

Hi @TIKI711 does it refer to the console? If this is it, I don't think it's related.
    Does it mean that it doesn't turn on on battery or it doesn't turn on if you connect the charger?
    Do any LEDs light up?

Thank you.
    All the best.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

There are two indicator LEDs above the keyboard:

So, plug the charger in and verify the battery indicator changes to orange and then blue when fully charged. If it does not come on there is an issue with the charging circuit. If that light is normal try turning on the system, the power indicator should turn on blue. If it doesn't, what does it do?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Raymond2023
    Raymond2023 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I have the P214-52 the battery button shows blue when I put it on the charge but the power light only blinks two times once I long press power button but the laptop cant get on still, What can I do?

W

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

Your model isn't even close to the same as the model this thread addresses. Please start a new thread with your issue. Include the full model number. Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like P214-52x-xxxx. Also show us those pictures and a description of the problem. Especially describe what both the Power LED indicator and Battery LED indicator are doing, since they have different functions.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.