Hi, My acer X117H Projector isnt responding Power button

Options
Riponlv
Riponlv Member Posts: 2 New User

I have 2 of this model projectors and both of these got same problem. when plugged there should be red color and when power button pressed it should be blue but both of my projectors led indicators shows purple color(there's red and blue LED and both are ON). If power button pressed nothing happens.

I've already checked the power supply and there's showing 4.8v and forcefully turning ON the Powersupply gives 12v in the 12v pins.

Please help.

Best Answer

• Riponlv
    Answer ✓
    Options

FINALLY **THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED** IF ANYONE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM THEN FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON FB "ripon1986". I THINK IT'S A COMMON PROBLEM CAUSE TWO OF MY PROJECTOR HAD IT AND THERE'S NOTHING I COULD FIND IN INTERNET TO SOLVE THE ISSUE.

Answers

• Riponlv
    Answer ✓
    Options

FINALLY **THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED** IF ANYONE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM THEN FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON FB "ripon1986". I THINK IT'S A COMMON PROBLEM CAUSE TWO OF MY PROJECTOR HAD IT AND THERE'S NOTHING I COULD FIND IN INTERNET TO SOLVE THE ISSUE.

• Alejandro_AC
    Options

Hi @Riponlv only Acer users participate in this community, Acer support does not do so, if you want, you can share the solution here so other users with the same problem can find it.

Thank you.
    All the best.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hey Riponlv "WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION to the problem???" We can get the service guide to the X117H Projector, its not a big deal, this community is an Acer users forum and sharing solutions is what we do here! Also being secretive and giving out your personal information like you have is not advisable, if community members want to get into contact with you they will internally. Be helpful and share your solution to the fix of the X117H Projector.

• Emadeltahanx117h
    Emadeltahanx117h Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Any one find solution for that problem.. my projector have the same issue.. please help