HELP: My aspire c24 screen black and horizontal lines

Options
eros_wolf14
eros_wolf14 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in All-In-One PCs

While we are watching something it just automatically turn into that without touching it. What should I do? Do u know how? Help pls

Answers

• gin0beans
    gin0beans Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

i have the same problem just now, it started with just a faulty line under the screen yesterday. I turned it on today and have the same thing you posted

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Hello! It would be interesting if you could provide the exact model. Example: C24-865. Does the same problem occur when connecting an external monitor to the hdmi out port?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • gin0beans
    edited October 2023
    Options

i don’t really know the exact model since this was only given to me already used at an office. I have not tried to connect an external monitor since i dont have one🙁

• gin0beans
    Options

can you help us out @egydiocoelho, im really worried and need to fix it. i using it for college right now

• eros_wolf14
    Options

We have the same issues @gin0beans.

• eros_wolf14
    Options

I don't know the model too egy.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like xxxxx-xxx-xxxx.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

You can try connecting a TV too.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)