Nitro AN 515-44 Nitrosense doesn't see CPU usage percentage

Options
AxelFars
AxelFars Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in Windows 11

Hi. For some reason, NitroSens on my laptop shows the wrong CPU usage percentage. I may be running a browser that consumes a conditional 30%, but the application shows only 3-5%. The same goes for any application, be it games or anything else.
Perhaps this is related to Windows 11, because before I switched to it, everything worked correctly.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

My laptop: Nitro AN 515-44 with Ryzen 5 4600H and GTX 1650 TI

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,574 Trailblazer
    Options

Perhaps this is related to Windows 11, because before I switched to it, everything worked correctly.
    Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Yes, while the laptop mainboard is compatible with Win11, some Acer apps and devices may not run as well as under Win10 until the Acer driver and application downloads page for this model at this link are updated for Win11. We Acer users have no way of knowing when or even if the Win11 updates will appear, so you just have to keep checking this download link like the rest of us users.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

Acer hasn't released a driver or applications package for Windows 11 on the Nitro AN515-44 models yet. Until then things like Nitrosense are likely to have glitches, if we base it on what we've seen on other models.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.