Acer One 10 S1002 N15P2, issue with touch screen, battery and speakers. Need drivers.

Options
IvanBarbosa
IvanBarbosa Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in Legacy Laptops and Netbooks

After formatting to windows 10 32, touch screen, battery and speakers are not working. Tried installing the packages from previous posts but nothing worked. Everything is outdated.

Does anyone have a solution? Thanks.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,065 Trailblazer
    Options

The One 10 S1002 N15P2 has Win-10 drivers, why have you installer the Win-10 32bit, The One S1002 you need to install the Win-10 64bit as that is probably why you have missing drivers. The S1002 has its own page at Acer Drivers & Downloads, go to that page and update the bios first to this laptop last bios version 1.10 and update the missing drivers also from that page.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

Steven is incorrect here. The S1002 requires the 32bit version of Windows, since it only supports either 1GB or 2GB of system memory. Make sure you have run the platform drivers installer, then Windows update any any optional updates it provides and you should be good to go.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • CarmAutomation
    CarmAutomation Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have the same problem too and I got all the updates done but no battery, touchscreen and sound work @billsey

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

Did you install the platform driver package? Have you run Windows update to get the latest drivers?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.