Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 microsoft update, after the updated having issue on the unit

Options
Skully_PC23
Skully_PC23 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in Acer Software

i am very unhappy with microsoft for destroying my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 gaming laptop with there windows 11 pro update i can not do anything to fix it. I have done eveything that has come up on youtube reddit google acer its self and nothing, I am very annoyed at this as i cant use my laptop for gaming because my nitrosense wont work as i cant use my extra fan speed and gpu it is very hot where i live, Thanks to like i said microsoft and there update they tell me to contact acer yet it is not up to acer to fix a microsoft mishap. There was a video that fixed it before but i can not seem to find it evey other video i have watched ie uninstall reinstall run command promt reset windows it doesnt work for this type of laptop im out of ways to try. and yes i have downloaded the drivers for it through acer so many times i just give up some one please fix this issue.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

My suggestion is to try to reinstall Windows, pressing alt+f10 before the Acer logo.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

My suggestion is to try to reinstall Windows, pressing alt+f10 before the Acer logo.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)