How can i create windriver partition ?how can i find it

Options
dark_minds
dark_minds Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in Acer Software

Today i formatted the laptop and deleted windriver partition accidently. Now i dont know how can i find it :(

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

What do you mean by 'windriver partition'? Typically there isn't a partition for drivers. Since you formatted the system you will likely have to do a reinstall. Try using the Alt-F10 recovery at boot and start over like you have a new machine.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • billsey
    Options

So that looks like either a DVD or a DVD image…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

When the computer comes with Linux installed, the SSD is partitioned with a partition called WINDRIVER, which contains all the drivers and applications compatible with the laptop.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dark_minds
    dark_minds Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

So is there any chance to access these files from somewhere ? i need them urgently :(

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

These drivers and applications are the same as those available on the Acer website. You need to inform the computer model.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    Options

Are you running Linux or Windows? Did the computer come with the same OS as you are running? The picture you posted was showing a D: partition called WINDRIVER, which looks like a DVD image and on Windows.