prerator PH315-35 Problems connecting a wired keyboard and mouse via USB

Options
Eteryzed
Eteryzed Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2023 in Predator Laptops
I have a prerator PH315-35. I want to connect a wired mouse and keyboard at the same time, BUT, the right USB port works fine, and I connected the mouse to it. And the two left USB ports do not work, when I connect a keyboard or mouse to them, they do not work, and the keyboard just lights up, but does not respond to presses.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    Options

There is no such model as a Predator PH315-35, there is a PH315-53 but not what you wrote down. the USBs on your Predator laptop shoud have no problems connecting and/or powering a keyboard or mouse, I've got a gaming mouse and keyboard and an external 165Hz refresher rate 32" curved monitor connected to a Nitro gaming laptop and it works perfectly.

The below mainboard is the PH315-53 board and all its left side USBs are soldered onto the board and if the USB is failty its either because these USBs are faulty, or their pins are lose or your keyboard USB plug is faulty. Check all these things out, as if a USB connection doesn't work its 99% a hardware faulty.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Yes, there don't seem to be any problems with food. But there may be some problem with data transmission. I'll give you an example: pin 1 is the power supply. pins 5, 6, 8 and 9 refer to data transmissions:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)