how to use the external controls on my 24" Acer Monitor

Options
m1K_3
m1K_3 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2023 in Monitors

Can anyone explain to me how to use the external controls on my new 24" Acer Monitor. When I press the 1st button to activate the display my pointer goes under it instead of over & touching it doesn't work.

I could sure use some info, please.

Thanks

😊

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,134 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

OK, Acer has a User Manual online for that model, and here's what they show:

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Options

You will have to give us a little more info. Acer makes a lot of different monitors in the 24" size. What is the model number for yours? It should be several numbers and letters, followed by a bunch more letters. So, something like K242HYL Hbiikw

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • m1K_3
    Options

It's this one;

Acer 23.8” Full HD (1920 x 1080) Ultra-Thin IPS Monitor, 75Hz, 1ms VRB, SA241Y Bi

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options

OK, Acer has a User Manual online for that model, and here's what they show:

• m1K_3
    Options

Thank you billsey. I appreciate your response. I looked for a User Manual online for this but couldn't locate one. Again, thank you.

• billsey
    Options

Yes, you go to their drivers download section, then look under the documents tab.