PT315-53. Integrated monitor stuck on maximum brightness; any suggestions?

2»

Answers

• Simonics
    Simonics Member Posts: 77 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Hi… you're welcome.

It sounds like the issue may be new Win10 install like you say.

I thought the Acer Quick Access also did anti-glare on the screen, like night-light, and had a brightness control. I'm repairing my Acer at the moment, so just going on my memory!

Good luck, hope you find a solution, though it may sort itself in a few updates.

• The display backlight controls the brightness level. There could be a problem with the motherboard or display inverter. What voltage is appearing on this pin?

it is a voltage that comes from the pch:

It is important to know whether this notebook is under warranty or not.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • joshua_batson
    joshua_batson Member Posts: 10 New User

Hey egydiocoelho,

Thank you for the suggestion, and please excuse the delayed response.

Is this something I would need to obtain physically, or is there a bit of software capable of listing such voltages?

As it stands, I'm currently using, i.e. projecting, to an external monitor, so to avoid using the integrated monitor; I like my retinas, after all.

• The ideal is to send the computer for repairs. The technician must be able to analyze those voltages.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)