predator helios 300 ph315-53 Bad mosfet can't find replacement

Options
Mel_sag
Mel_sag Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2023 in Predator Laptops

Bad mosfet but can't find replacement. Aon6406 is no longer made. What will work? Acer predator helios 300 ph315-53. 230w power adapter.

[Edited the thread to add model name and issue detail]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello! How do you know the MOSFET is bad? Have you already checked the resistance between source and drain. The multimeter has to be continuous on one side. Then, reverse the multimeter tips, which should now not continue. Also, is the MOSFET cycling on and off between source and gate? The test must be done with the component off the board.
    Is this the MOSFET that passes the 19V to the charging IC?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)