DungVu000 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in Windows 11

I need someone help me to solving it

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Hello! You need to inform the computer model. Regarding your question, you need to access the bios, create a password in setsupervisorpassword and change secureboot.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

The elephant in the room is "why do you want to change secure boot?" Are you planning on installing an EFI virus for some reason? :)

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • DungVu000

Tinkerer

Options

no way i just want turn on sucure boot for something but it's not installing virus or something wrong :)))

• DungVu000

Tinkerer

Options

and i try the way open BIOS and setup sucure boot to enable but notthing change

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Try cleaning secureboot:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Have you tried restoring the bios settings?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DungVu000

Tinkerer

Options

i did but notthing change

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Have you tried reinstalling Windows by pressing alt+f10?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options

Aye I think if windows is installed when it's off it's not possible to turn on, a reinstall is needed

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,804 Pathfinder
    Options

@DungVu000

Make sure that you set up the supervisor password first, then the secure boot option will let you turn it on or off.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Does the same problem occur after updating the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DungVu000

Tinkerer

Options

Maybe i'll reinstalling Windows

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Does the same problem occur after updating the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• michaelkalso344
    michaelkalso344 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

How did you solve the problem? Can you send a screenshot of that defender tab?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DungVu000

Tinkerer

edited September 2023
    Options

here is my secure boot enabled and i do that about 7 day ago but cannot change state of secure boot

• DungVu000

Tinkerer

Options

i think the last way is reinsttaling windows :V

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    edited September 2023
    Options

I think it's a bug in the System Information app.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • DungVu000

Tinkerer

Options

how to fix it