Days Gone

Bramble: The Mountain King

NieR:Automata™ - 3C3C1D119440927

Answers

• Slystral
    Slystral Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options

I've been playing Days Gone in 3D Ultra on the ConceptD 7 SpatialLabs laptop, when i started the game it really ran bad, about 13 to 26FPS, putting all the settings to low only made it stabilize around 26FPS, so i had to turn down the render scaling, having that at 70 worked wonders but the game looks very rough, but turning rending scaling to 60 and putting all the settings to medium had it at a constant 30FPS with FPS Lock and looking good.

you can get 60FPS by changing the output resolution to 1920x1080 and having most the settings at medium but that looks decently blurry so i prefer my personal settings over that.

• aalkaabi
    aalkaabi Member Posts: 64 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited September 2023
    Options

I'm getting 60fps in 4k with the new profile (I have a 3070 video card). This game is fabulous in 3D, in fact, if you only buy the monitor to play this game, I think you got your money's worth.

• Slystral
    Slystral Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options

the over the shoulder camera view in Days Gone is perfect for the 3D SpatialLabs does, I'd ihighly recommend the game to anyone with a SpatialLabs screen

• Ouch2late
    Ouch2late Member Posts: 22 Networker
    edited September 2023
    Options

That's quite the claim. I immediately purchased the game after reading your comment. In my experience Kena: Bridge of Spirits has been the most jaw dropping experience I've had and it's what I put on to showcase the spacial labs monitor to a first timer. I look forward to Days gone dethroning it.

• aalkaabi
    Options

Let us know what you think. Unfortunately, I finished Kena when it was first released on the PS5, so I didn't want to replay (and pay) it again.

• Ouch2late
    Ouch2late Member Posts: 22 Networker
    Options

The 3D is indeed impressive if not perfect. I did experience some issues with cut scenes and the camera repositioning. Also the crosshair. I'd still have to give Kena the win, especially in the fire stage where the embers are floating out of the screen and seem to be all around you. Days gone may take the win in the later stages but I don't know if I'll ever find out. I only managed to play for an hour before I got bored. Stealth gameplay isn't for me. I may come back to it if and when I'm out of games to play.

• kozniewski
    kozniewski Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Options

Is it really spatial effect? I mean if you move your head around is the game camera also moves? Or is it only a 3D display?

• aalkaabi
    edited October 2023
    Options

Days Gone is 67% off now on Steam. I still believe this is an incredible Zambi game and impressive 3D. just to correct myself, I have checked and found that I'm only using 1440p and not 4K, I didn't feel the difference because of the smoothness of fps.