Dimenco and Leia have come together, will that Leia tech come to us?

Options
MalleoLucis
MalleoLucis Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

If you don't know Dimenco is the company that supplies the 3D screens and eye tracking to Asus, Acer and now leia. Leia is a company that has superior 2D image A.I. to 3D, tablets that can take 3D stereo photos and multiple mobile games and full videos they have put into 3D.

They came together to make an industry standard. A unified front. Hopefully creating something like the USB-C of 3D, so that everybody isn't doing all this stuff all over the place and hindering progress. I don't think we have to worry about VR like Apple, Valve or Meta as they use on head displays. The only thing we'd have to worry about is porting it to our screens.

SpatialLabs is built above Dimenco's Simulated Reality. They claim the technologies will be going to all devices. Hopefully it's a two way and not a one way. Meaning that Leia tech goes to Dimenco and Dimenco also goes to Leia. Instead of just Dimenco going to Leia.

Updated spatial labs go to have Leia's 2D to 3D.

Also viewing the 3D social media Leia has (even though we can't take pictures ourselves without Leia tablet or another 3D stereo camera)

Also, I wonder if Leia's 3D gaming tech could be used to speed up game compatibility (although theirs were mobile and ours is windows based so there might be a disconnect there)

I know Acer, Asus, Leia, etc. were hoping that they could do their own thing, but the biggest problem is getting this stuff out there quickly and in the hands of people to build up a base. Some software just needs to be uniformed. AMD understand this with their FSR. NVidia does not. It's why Nvidia had to quickly throw their DLSS on older GPUs instead of hiding it behind buying a newer GPU. They lied when they said they couldn't do it. It's that they didn't want to do it.

There's a reason why EVGA walked away from them.

Answers

• aalkaabi
    aalkaabi Member Posts: 64 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options

Interesting. Thanks for the info. It seems 2024 will be the year of 3D glasses-free monitors. Let's see.