How to fix Acer PredatorSense not working??

Options
Alireza45
Alireza45 Member Posts: 3 New User

I did all the things that were on different sites, but it didn't work?

Best Answer

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 11,733 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

HI @Alireza45 please indicate the exact model of your computer and the version of Windows installed.

If at some point in trying to solve it, I uninstall NitroSense, I'm afraid that the only solution is to save personal files on external media and apply the Acer recovery to leave the equipment in its original factory state.

I guess you already tried to download the version of NitroSense from the download page on your computer and also run the AppxBundle and Net.Framework files.

On some occasions, has it worked to install a more recent version that is not yet provided by the download page on your computer, we can try it, what is the version of your NitroSense?

Thank you.
    All the best.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 11,733 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

HI @Alireza45 please indicate the exact model of your computer and the version of Windows installed.

If at some point in trying to solve it, I uninstall NitroSense, I'm afraid that the only solution is to save personal files on external media and apply the Acer recovery to leave the equipment in its original factory state.

I guess you already tried to download the version of NitroSense from the download page on your computer and also run the AppxBundle and Net.Framework files.

On some occasions, has it worked to install a more recent version that is not yet provided by the download page on your computer, we can try it, what is the version of your NitroSense?

Thank you.
    All the best.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

X (Twitter)

• Alireza45
    Alireza45 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Hi Alejandro_AC ,Thank you for your explanation, my laptop is Predator Helios 300, I have Windows 10 and I installed it several times, but I didn't get an answer.

• Alejandro_AC
    Options

Please tell me the exact model, something similar to this:
    PH315-54

Thanks.

All the best.

X (Twitter)